1. Your registration entitles you access to the Whitecube Executive Design Studio, for which you have registered. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance shall be borne solely by you, and Whitecube Executive Design Studio shall have no liability for such costs.
2. Release and Waiver for Use of Photographic and/or Video Likeness. For purposes of the Program, and for all promotional materials provided, Customer hereby grants Whitecube Business Events permission to use Customer’s likeness in a photograph and/or video in any and all forms and media for publication, advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes, without payment or any other consideration from Whitecube Business Events. Customer understands and agrees that these materials will become the property of Whitecube Business Events and will not be returned. Customer hereby holds harmless, releases and forever discharges Whitecube Business Events from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action which Customer, its heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
3. Whitecube Executive Design Studio Content. You acknowledge and agree that Whitecube Executive Design Studio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time. Event content shall be recorded by Whitecube Executive Design Studio and will be accessible to paid Participants.
1. Limitations on Use. By registering for a Whitecube Executive Design Studio Event pass you agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your complimentary access link and/or code, unless such transfer is granted by the Organizer.
2. Disruptive Conduct. You acknowledge and agree that Whitecube Executive Design Studio reserves the right to remove you from the Event if Whitecube Executive Design Studio, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Event or the enjoyment of the Event content by other attendees.
3. Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at Whitecube Executive Design Studio.
4. Unethical/Non-Compliant Business Practices. Whitecube Executive Design Studio reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practices.
1. Whitecube Executive Design Studio strives to bring the most valuable experiences at an affordable price. All fees are nonrefundable. Memberships and Passes are transferable and valid for one year from date of purchase. Permission/Notification with Whitecube Executive Design Studio will be needed to make such transfers and adjustments.
2. Payment. The payment of the applicable fee for the Event is due upon registration. In case of memberships, and free passess for sponsored events, the membership number or the promotional code would need to be applied at the time of registering for a Whitecube Executive Design Studio.
3. Event Registration Confirmation. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation by email. You will receive essential information for registered attendees electronically at the email address that is provided on your registration form.
1. We may collect and process the following information, which you provide when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information and/or credit card information.
2. Due payment information, including financial information such as credit/debit card and account numbers used to process your Event ticket registration and/or sponsorship payment.
3. How we use your Personal Data. We will only process your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where (1) you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time, (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests.
4. How long we store your Personal Data. We will store your Personal Data, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Data quickly upon request.
5. Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Site. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you service, please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Data and may keep such information indefinitely.
1. All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, the Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by Whitecube Executive Design Studio, or the Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the Event. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any such materials for any reason without the prior written permission of Whitecube Executive Design Studio.
2. Information that you voluntarily share at the Whitecube Executive Design Studio would be at your own discretion. As part of the collective session, Whitecube Executive Design Studio will retain such information for an indefinite period. Any use or reuse will be attributed and cited appropriately, maintaining your rights on the information that you voluntarily shared at the Event.
1. Whitecube Executive Design Studio gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. The views, opinions, and positions expressed by the speakers, attendees, or sponsors at the Event are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of Whitecube Executive Design Studio or any employee thereof. Whitecube Executive Design Studio makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by speakers, attendees, or sponsors at an Event and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Whitecube Executive Design Studio does not endorse, and expressly disclaims all liability relating to, any of the products or services provided by speakers, attendees, or sponsors.
2. Except as required by law, neither Whitecube Executive Design Studio, nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, or special, incidental, consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
3. The maximum aggregate liability of Virtual Event for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Virtual Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Whitecube Executive Design Studio under this Agreement.